A nice touch with your other jewelry collection. The patterns and styles of this statement piece have been used for generations to adorn the Lao Royal Family and their Court. The dok phikoun flower is stylistically rendered and integrated into each pattern. This flower has special meaning to Lao Buddhists as a source of long life and good fortune. This cuff is purposely antiqued to heighten the depth and style of the dok phikoun. Highlighting this magical flower, as it dramatically shows off the beautiful intricacy of the silversmith work.
- Materials: Britannia Silver is sterling grade, 92.5%, with the intricate work on the cuffs crafted of a higher grade (96-98%). Approximately 96gm.
- Measurements: Adjustable 1 1/8” opening
- Size: Adjustable to any size wrist
- Handmade with love in Laos
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.