This oversized wrap scarf is extremely lightweight, yet also holds heat to keep you warm on chilly nights. It features a subtle stripe woven with super soft loop alpaca thread and fluffy fringe edges. This scarf pairs perfectly with the Loop Knit Alpaca Beanie and the Minimalist Alpaca Gloves.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This timeless scarf is made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
- Material: 100% Baby alpaca
- Measurements: 77" x 24" + Fringe
- Color: Navy blue
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Handmade with love in Peru.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns.