This unisex baby alpaca scarf can be worn multiple ways and is the perfect accessory for layering on cold evenings. Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This fiber comes from small artisanal farmers in the Peruvian highlands who work by traditional farming methods and a close eye is kept on sustainability.
- Material: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Measurements: L 72" x W 16"+ Fringe
- Color: Snow white + gray edge
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.