Make a statement with this bold, snakelike cuff. The patterns and styles of this statement piece have been used for generations to adorn the Lao Royal Family and their Court. A royal feast of dok phikoun flowers and tear drop shaped silver studs roll over the cuff and across your wrist. This piece is purposely antiqued to heighten the depth and style of the dok phikoun.
- Materials: Britannia Silver (Noir Dok Phikoun Motif) is sterling grade, 92.5%, with the intricate work on the cuffs crafted of a higher grade (96-98%). Approximately 96gm.
- Measurements: W 1 1/8” Adjustable opening
- Size: Adjustable to any size wrist.
- Handmade with love in Laos
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.